We are looking for our own Neymar. A creative strain with proven experience in coordinating teams and knowing how to put the team on his shoulder. Help us meet our accelerated growth targets. If creativity is not your main skill, this is not for you.
Creative Content Lead
Oversee the creation and implementation of visual asset production for Pitz including website, graphic design, animation and video. Create amazing content to generate brand awareness, working collaboratively across the Pitz team to ensure consistency in messaging across all communication channels.
● Create and align creative content production to design processes, working effectively across the team to produce innovative assets such as, video, animation and graphic design.
● Work closely with the Executive team and Social Media team to devise and implement a content strategy.
● Transform the way we design and deliver creative content solutions, to produce a dynamic range of visual content across a range of digital platforms.
● Oversee video production for YouTube channel, TikTok and IG utilising analytics and be able to iterative as needed in order to create effective campaigns.
● Advise on the use of innovative and new technologies and approaches in the production of creative content.
● Oversee the project workflow of the team, ensuring effective utilisation of skills and multiuse of solutions.
● Ensure the tone of voice and variety of creative assets are representative of the football community, connecting with our audiences and helping them on their journey. Lead the timely production of creative content, ensuring it is published within agreed deadlines.
● Identify, select and manage relationships with vendors and agencies to execute
creative concepts, photo and video shoots.
● Manage and report on performance against relevant KPIs
To Succeed in this role you’ll need:
+Passion for football soccer is a must
+3-4 Years in Marketing, Communication or Creativity roles or relevant experience in ahighly creative environment.
+Ability to create, execute and oversee projects in various points of production from concept, ideation, production, and post-production. You’re not afraid of getting shit done, you’re a passionate, drive change professional.
+Excellent creative, written and persuasive communication skills.
+Understanding of YouTube channel management and optimisation best practices.
+Excellent written and verbal communication in Spanish and English.
If you meet all the requirements, please send us your CV to the following email: email@example.com